No longer veggie -- and I have beef.
Those jerkoffs from Image Express
Showed nothing to me but assness
It's robbery true
Their attitude's poo
And minus 6 bucks has me stressed.
Fricking guys. Stupid jerkasses from Image Express are the lousiest people in the entire world and I hope that their goldfish die. I take that back, that's mean to the goldfish. I hope...I hope that they have to take a class with my ESC instructor. HAH. That'd teach them...
I had to print off something today on legal paper (time sensitive, had to be done) so I figured, I'd visit the nice men at Copywell, get it printed, whatever. Only, their printer was broken, so I had to go over to Image Express where they charged me 25 cents per page. Fine...11 pages...that's a total of $2.75, I can handle that. But FRIG. It came up to $6 total. And WHY? Because the assholes charge a "handling fee" of $2 to open a file in Adobe Acrobat (Reader). That's right. Not Acrobat. Acrobat READER. You mean the free program. Yah. That's the one. Highway fricking robbery. Can you believe this lucrative scam?! Okay, I hope everyone reads this and NO ONE ever goes to Image Express again. This calls for a BOYCOTT biatch!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home