I don't wanna work!
My brother is tired, he don't know what to do,
His lab is due Thursday, but that's nothing new.
He strums his guitar as he procrastinates
Cause homework is something that he really hates.
I'm sitting in my brother's room, because I don't have a computer at home. And the two of us are just sitting around, both of us trying desperately NOT to work...seeing as we've uh...done...uh...so much...work...uh...over the past two days of what was supposed to be an extremely productive long weekend. I think it's safe to say by the fact that we're listening to Beatles songs, and my brother's strumming that we're not productive at all.
I ATE MEAT TODAY. It was amazing. Sweet meat, it was so good, and let me tell, it puts a new spin on that meaty taste. You really come to appreciate that goodness that nothing other than meat offers when you've been without for the last 40 days. And therefore: meat good. I believe that *someone* promised me some kbbq so I will be calling that in soon ;)
Now my brother is beat boxing. I think. It's hard to tell amid the spitting sounds. But I'm pretty sure it's a sorry attempt at beat boxing. I think it's supposed to be a slow jam. But I'm not sure. Again...the spitting.
Speaking of my brother, apparently, there's a girl. And her name is Maria, and she's polite and she likes Coldplay. I know because I talked to her on the phone briefly on Friday night. Other than the fact that she talks really really loud into the phone, she seems like a nice girl. Now...he's trying to muster up the courage to ask this girl out (not like he needs it, I think she likes him considering she calls him daily)...oh wait. I have been corrected. Apparently they're going out next Saturday. News to me. It's always good when your younger brother starts being interested in girls. Enter prudent older sister who plans to be a pain in the ass to said younger brother.
I told my family the story of the timbits this morning. They loved it. I would retell it here, but my brother says I have to work. I had better go set a good example. I will blog about timbits later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home