Catching up in all aspects
So, I have decided I must be an ass
For I am just always behind.
Can't seem to catch up, I'm constantly last
I guess I'm a butt by design.
So...I haven't blogged in a couple of days and it's not for not wanting to, it's just that time has seemed to have jumped into a 911 Carrera (turbo charged by super physicists) and sped ahead and something something physics-time-moving-faster something. Point is, I'm not sure where the last three days went, but since I was sober the entire time I can only assume that I've been bogged down with work and the like.
So...hey ya, went to Skule Nite on Thursday and that was a lot of fun. Songs were a bit weak and all, and I would have enjoyed more singing (or some R2D2 who failed to make a cameo) but the plot was super strong and that was cool.
So...then Friday was completely permeated by stress! Worrying about when I'm going to get started on this stupid stupid STUPID final report (stress!) which, even through watching tv, or volunteering, or whatever, I couldn't help it. It was just stressy in the back of my mind. There was the (stress!) basketball tournament, and that was a lot of fun. My team (stress!) played it hard and I think (stress!) we ended up in second or something like that. Anyways (stress!), it was good. My goodness, stress everywhere though, damned final report...(stress!).
So...now it's Saturday. And I've been searching for articles for many a year (or at least since 10am) and I am getting shit nowhere. This is going to be so bad. I'm terribly behind, and this is going to take so freaking long, it's just that there was no time to get started last week, what with all the previous stress that had to be taken care of.
So...Gah...I hate behind behind in work. Yet so accustomed. It feels weird when you're actually caught up. I think I remember feeling that once in the past three years.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home