Oh...I'm a WHIZ with the blog, ha ha ha
Golly gee
I need to pee
But need to blog my rants
...okay...
I concede
I'd better flee
Before I wet my pants.
Too much info, you may say. Yeah, well I say I don't care. It's my blog, and if I want to talk about the fact that I need to pee, well that's just too damn bad for you.
Today has been really rough on the bladder. I don't know what it is I've been drinking but let me just say that I've had to go the bathroom like 5 times since 10 o' clock...which apparently is normal. Or something. I once read that you're actually supposed to go the bathroom to "relieve" yourself on average every two hours. The article went on to talk about healthy shades of yellow (light lemon juice coloured) but...well...I was going to say that I wasn't going to talk about it, but then I realized it was in the bracket.
Okay, I lied, I know exactly what I've been drinking. Coffee, tea...you know. But LOTS of it today. Don't even make me count. Okay, fine, I'll count. I started the day off with a cup of tea, followed by a thermos (that's about two cups) of increadible Jablum (read: Jamaica Blue Mountain) coffee, got home (three pees later) and had another two cups of tea. I like caffeine. It keeps me awake and alert.
I like that Peggy has a blog. Please see the link on the right panel, which I shall add right after I go to the bathroom.
On an unrelated note...Nocturne is tonight. Oh boy...my performance with Mabel should be...well...interesting...hopefully we'll get some practice time in. Hopefully.
Okay...gotta jet...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home