Nyquist should eat my shorts.
I am slowly going crazy, 1-2-3-4-5-6 SWITCH
Now my vision's going hazy, I might fall into a ditch.
I feel so confused by this Nyquist business. One minute I get it, the next minute I claim to have a circle with infinite radius, but it actually has zero radius. I think I'm going nuts.
Ah well. Last midterm of the year. I will try and rock it for all it's worth. Or attempt to shove a pair of my dirty gym shorts down Nyquist's throat. Is he even alive still? Apparently, Nyquist's first name is Harry. So I have been informed by China. Harry. Now that sucks. Not cool. If anyone named Harry ever reads this...I apologize, but that name...well...it sounds like "hairy." I mean, you wouldn't name your kid "Stanky" or "Stoopid" or something. Please let me do well on tomorrow's test.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home