Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This one's for my brothers

A plethora of blogs to read do my work ethic faze
And I was gonna do some work and then thought, I'll ignore it
Now Mr. Shin keeps telling me, enjoy these, life's best days
So keep on reading and keep blogging -- we'll be better for it!

That's right, more of the nostalgia last night, which I sure most people can identify with. And anyways, it's nice to stop once in a while and not talk about school -- or at least the side of school we're all used to bitching and moaning about -- and just talk about the things that we appreciate about our families.

And since I think I've complained enough about circuits for one week (and now that the test is over) and since that's all I've been living and breathing for the past few days, I have little else to talk about...so since I've recently hooked my brother up with the URL to my blog, I thought I'd just take a quick moment to share the fact that I'm thankful for each and every one of my brothers, and I do not go a day without feeling gratitude for their presence in my life.

I find it kind of sad when I hear that some people don't get along with their siblings, because I think they're really missing out. I've learned so much from my bros, even though they're a lot younger than me, and they've always had my back.

-Jason: The daredevil. He'll encourage everyone he meets to live life to its fullest, even if you're scared.
-Justin: Yeah, he's a punk. But he's a punk who's a CBC who wants people to think he's a fob. He can be so thoughtful and nice that it almost hurts.
-Kevin: Funniest guy you'll ever meet. Even funnier when you don't get his jokes. Always makes others feel good about themselves. I don't know how -- it's just his talent.

I'm thankful that they keep me grounded when I'm going nuts about school by calling me and chatting with me on msn and just talking with me.

So yeah. Thanks goes up to the Big Guy for my three little buddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home