Bed Early? Looks like not.
The night owl hoots -- oh no, that's the sound
Of neighbour's desk chairs, always rolling around
I thought I'd be sleeping an hour ago
And instead I am typing and checking my flow
Finally, I've made some much needed changes to my blog. Sure, not big ones, but enough for me to want to make a note of it. Maybe a wasted post but...whatever. It's exam time and I have a right to waste my time as I damn well please. Don't tell me none of y'all aren't doing the same thing.
Stupid PEYers. Shut up.
I was just thinking today that I love exam time because you don't need to leave the house, and everything (up until an exam day) is fairly calm, things are relaxed, there's no class to attend. It's almost fun. Operative word is "almost," though. I remember in second year, we used to skip out every meal time and go break for coffee. It was awesome. Actually, in first year, we used to have foosball breaks every three hours. Those were the days. And then the need for marks settled in. At least...with my study buddies it did. I'm still me, I like to think. Foosball, anyone?
Anyways, I decided to get rid of my booklist, because I've had little motivation to keep it up, what with the mere trickle of books...but maybe in the future I'll get it back up. When I'm reading again. Speaking of which, I did manage to read a book this week, which I'll probably blog about later...maybe tomorrow. I really should sleep but there have been a couple of non-school-related books in the past couple of weeks that have got me thinking and really deserve some real blog face time.
Anyways...it may not be late for most people, but for a little kid like me, I think it may be past my bed time...so...adieu for now.


1 Comments:
foooooooooooosballllll!
Post a Comment
<< Home