A little white lie
White lies never hurt anyone
No friendships do they defile
A tiny fib a long way goes
If delivered with a smile
First of all, in keeping with my now-week-old promise of not complaining about school anymore. I'd like to say that I am perfectly happy. Completely and utterly impressed with everything and everyone around me. I love doing work, and I love assignments and quizzes and labs and problem sets and people-who-show-up-an-hour-late-to-work-
on-a-lab-after-making-you-be-there-at-nine-am, and all sorts of other wonderful things that make life worth living.
I love school, and I love my classmates. Life is wonderful! In fact, I think I'll go dance outside in the rain so that everyone will know!
And now on to the crux of my blog: the white lie.
Ahem. I don't lie, I don't know what you're talking about. Never. Never have, never will.
But I thought I'd just use today's blog to say that you know, used sparingly, white lies are very useful and important in the maintenance of relationships. Even with yourself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home