Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Bring back the blogs!

In the days of Facebook it can be quite a bother
To have to log in and publish a post on Blogger
But my love for the difficult -- indeed I decry!
Bring back the blogging, and convenience, defy!

I just thought I'd leave a quick comment today that everyone should start blogging again. There was something nice about reading everyone's daily/monthly rants, seeing pictures, people getting creative with their blogs.

And I'm totally guilty of it too, because it's just so damn easy to get on Facebook and publish a couple of words, and hey, you're done. But I miss the blogs...and it's nice to have this (semi) permanent fixture that really is a journal of your life. It's like writing your memoirs before you get old, while things are still fresh in the mind.

Anyhow, this is a petition for people to start blogging again!

If anyone ever sees this post, that is.

Damn you, Facebook!

4 Comments:

At July 04, 2007 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it Sarah, I read it!

I import my blog into Facebook, otherwise I don't know if anyone would see it anymore!

 
At July 05, 2007 1:33 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

I import my blog onto facebook as well, but it's not quite the same as jumping from blog to blog to see if people have updated.

In any case, I fully support your petition... though I am currently not blogging myself :p

 
At July 06, 2007 4:27 PM, Blogger Em said...

I've got your blog feed on my Google homepage, so I know of any and all updates!

...but I haven't blogged in...a year? hehehe...

 
At July 08, 2007 7:34 PM, Blogger Graymond said...

...

I'm a blogging champion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home