Korean Kraziness
I think that I have to step out on my own
And be my own grown up and try to leave home
But baby steps -- nay! For Korea I'm bound
It scares me to death to pick up and leave town
So it looks like I'm going to Korea. Awesome, you might say.
I'm terrified, I might answer. In fact, that IS how I'll answer.
I've been staffed on a case in Korea (after begging wholeheartedly to go) and it looks like I'll be leaving this Saturday. And now I'm scared shoot-less. Because I have to go alone, with no other consultants from North America, uprooted from my very Canadian home, interacting only with Koreans, far far far away from home and working my sixteen hour days.
So I am scared. Very scared. Excited every now and again, but mostly scared.


2 Comments:
You're going to have a crazy, exciting and super fun time! :) It's always scary at first being away from home, not having a safety net (hello... anyone you know is a 13+ hour plane ride away), but I guess that's part of leaving your comfort zone and being more independent. It'll be an exhilarating ride - I bet you'll fall in love with Korea. Or at least become a travel junkie :)
HEHEHEEHEHEH...YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME! You'll do well, I know you will! =รพ
Post a Comment
<< Home