Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Other than that stupid Corvette my life is boring

My life is nothing but pathetic
Full of coffee diuretics
As I walk en route to Gerstein
Plugging me all full of caffeine
Consider this: and it's a fact
That Bertrand's got a yellow mack-
-mobile, That's the most exciting thing
That I've seen here while studying.

Okay, I know, that was really bad. That was really really REALLY bad, I understand, and I'm sorry, but please cut me some slack, I've been reading about cascodes for the last hour and so my rhymes may have sufferred a tiny little (HUGELY BIG) bit. And I apologize for those of you who actually sat and read that piece of crap.

However...I was going to blog last night about how Emily and I had an adventure yesterday. For those of you who know me well, I try to have at least one adventure a day, but lately, the numbers have been (sadly) small. And yesterday's adventure consisted of more like two observances that Emily and I had while procrastinating and sticking our heads out of the library for an hour.

(1) Bertrand drives a yellow Corvette. I'm talking flashy, I'm talking YELLOW, I'm talking mack-mobile. Through the tinted side windows I could even see sunglasses on his face. How do you spell "mid-life crisis?"

(2) We then saw a guy on a bike. Could have sworn it was Andrew Wang, but as he got closer, we realized it wasn't him, because the guy was about 35. I've had a blast into the future and I know what Andrew will look like in 15 years. Scary.

(3) In an effort to take charge and make my own adventure, I've got a bit of a word puzzle I ran into a while ago:

There are three words (root words) in the english language that start with "dw." What are they?

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2005 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dwell!
dwindle!

uhmmmmmm.......dwelling? dwindled? haha....i dunno the last one.

 
At April 13, 2005 9:03 PM, Blogger chris said...

dwarf?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home