The Countdown has begun
The grass is brown but sun is shining
Lots of work but I'm not whining
I dare you: try and find a way
To get my spirits down today
Today is a good day. Haven't done much, but I can tell you already that today is a good day. If you don't believe me, just take a look outside. The sun is shining and while there are clouds in the sky, I don't believe they are blotting out that glorious sunshine. It's fairly warm. And people are walking around Toronto (downtown!) with smiles on their faces. It's a good day.
It's good even though there's tonnes to be done and exams start in less than a week.
It's good even though there are only 3 more days of school left with my friends, some of whom will be going on PEY and I'll miss dearly (most of all my roommate).
It's good even though two days ago was the second anniversary of my JaGung's passing, and I miss him every day, even though I don't always realize it.
It's good even though I've realized that I'm growing up and I can't stop the passing of time any more than I can ignore that I'm getting older and facing more responsibilities and choices.
It's good even though there are things to be sad about.
The sun is shining, and I think I'll go ignore my work, take a walk, and go buy a book.


1 Comments:
Sounds like a good idea =)
Post a Comment
<< Home