My last post on this "battle-blog" topic
Tony man, you know I had your back
Until it got personal and now it's just wack
And I've got to applaud your attempt at a smack
Down! But really -- I'm the one with all the tact
My language, I kept it clean, you can't deny that fact
And here we're back again and you're about to be sacked
Cause we all hear you slanging when you yack, yack, yack
So tell me bitch you do even know -- are you brown or are you black?
So profane!
And I blame
That cultural bane
For this pain
Of listening to your insane
And giant load of crap.
All you got's the slang, man, but with the flow, you've got no knack.
Considering
And figuring
Your street-style I'd'a thought your game was stacked
But Tony, doll
You hit the wall
You suck at ball
You ain't got it all
And looks like your English skills have slacked.
So leave the rhyming to the pros
Cause, baby, that's the way it goes
And from here on out you better know you're not the mack.
I'd just like to apologize to Tony after the fact...it's been fun, but I think I have to go study now. So to Chris and to Tony, thanks for keeping me busy and procrastinating for just a little bit.
And I'm really really REALLY sorry about the basketball cheap shot: you don't suck Tony...and you were the best ball teammate ever :)
And I'd just like to say in Tony's defense, that he actually called me not once but TWICE to make sure I was okay with his post and not to take it personally...so...girls out there...the guy is still a gentleman.
So, it's been fun, but okay, that's it, I'm out. I've got to go study for electronics or else I'm gonna get that doughnut Tony was talking about.
Labels: Writing


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home