Basketball is a scary place
Not knowing and nervous and don't want to fall
And crap! There my teammates just passed me the ball
Impulsively -- PANIC! -- I shot and I missed
But happy I tried and not in the least pissed.
So the basketball tournament (apparently just part 1) was last night and because of stupid John's meanness I had to play and be the token girl. Trust me when I say that I was not happy about this all week and my complaining and John's aforementioned meanness had caused a little tension between us. But hell, whatever, when we arrived at Hart House, I figured that I'm not going to get myself out of this anyways (without having several people be mad at me) so why not just make the best of it. Right.
And you know, it honestly didn't turn out that bad. I'll have to admit that I was kind of scared of playing just because:
(1) I'm terrible.
(2) I'm terrible.
(3) I'm terrible.
But all in all my team was really great and super encouraging and it was nice having them yell (nicely) at me all the while playing.
And though I was probably pretty much useless on the court last night (other than being the necessary female) my team didn't make me feel that way, and I kind of sort of may have had a little bit of fun.
See you next week...


1 Comments:
YEAHAAUEAHH!!! See you then!
Post a Comment
<< Home