My Very First Post On My Very First Blog (sort of)
So here it is, just like I said, my blog is truly up
It gives me something fun to do when bored or while I sup
I know I'm not what you would call a newbie with the blogs
But last time it was not my own and it went to the dogs.
Here and now we go again attempting number two
We'll see how long this lasts and if I some time this day rue.
I must confess, some thing I lack, and so I will you tell:
This will be a generic blog till I learn HTML.
A guarantee I'll offer to my readers that for sooth,
That everything I write and post will be quite close to truth ;)
Allow me though, a little room, and don't you go and hate
A little wiggle room I need cause I exaggerate.
My grammar may be poor and I may sometimes use wrong words,
Confuse subjunctive or forget to elevate my verbs,
But know, dear friends, that what I share is nothing more than me
And I would be both thrilled and honoured if my blog you'd read.
So it begins, for me, a reason to procrastinate
And put off work (oh what a deal!), I'll keep this up-to-date.
And so, my ladies and the gents, with not much more ado
My thoughts, emotions, and complaints -- I leave them all to you!


1 Comments:
that's a dirty poem...
Post a Comment
<< Home