Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Finally, a coffee we can depend on!

I like coffee, I like tea,
Even though they make me pee,
I like cookies brought to me,
But I LOVE when they are free!


So Prof. Woodhouse finally was able to bring us coffee in our tutorial this morning which was, let's face it, heaven-sent, especially given that it's free. That's always a good thing. Plus, she swung for some cookies too. I arrived too late for the really good ones (i.e. White Chocolate Macadamia) but oh well, I managed to score two giant peanut butter ones instead. Which got a conversation rolling between myself and Dave Laughren concerning which brand of peanut butter cookies were the best. We agreed that it was definitely the Pirate ones. Raymond would probably like those. Arr! Or something.

Speaking of peanut butter. I'm actually sitting and eating toast bread smothered in peanut butter right now. Except that my toast is a little burnt which sucks, but I lack experience with John's toaster and therefore am now eating carcinogenic bread. Which tastes good.

I met the nicest women at the hospital. One was name Elaine or Esther or something and she's about 80 (she came in for a CT scan), and the other was Ruth, who's about 60 (she's a volunteer. I like old people because they're nice. Except that sometimes old people are just mean and wrinkly. Like Dmitrevsky. Or sometimes they're just wrinkly. Like Burgess.

Raisins are wrinkly too and I don't like raisins. I've got nothing against wrinkly, but dried up grapes? Who's bright idea was THAT?

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2005 5:15 PM, Blogger Graymond said...

So it's Peggy and I'm only using Raymond's acct because I still can't remember mine. Hooray! Am I the first to comment??

So congrats on your new blog! wOOt. And I like old people too, they are nice. Unless they're like Dmitrevsky. But I too have met lots of nice old people at the hospital. One of them told me she would be proud of me if I was her daughter. *shrug*

You're also a big geek with the little poems at the beginning of every post. hahahahaha. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home