Six hours & one bathroom break later...
I just cannot seem to believe
I can't get a minute's reprieve
The prep sucks like mad
I'm pissed just a tad
And Lacra's become my pet peeve.
So Peggy and I were in the Bahen computer lab from 4 pm till 10 pm today, working on this stupid Controls lab that has taken (quick, do the mental math, carry the 7, divide by pi) a grand total of 6 hours to complete. Thanks goes out to Mahmood though, because it probably would have taken longer without his help. And his chocolate, which was definitely appreciated.
Damned Lacra. Damned prep.
There's 6 hours of my life I'll never be getting back. I could have been watching Amazing Race 7, or past episodes of Life As We Know It or cleaning my bathroom (which I ended up doing when I got home -- can you see how frustrated I was?!) or playing basketball (haha) or something.
So pissed off. For a couple of reasons related to the prep. GAH people make me mad.
On an unrelated note, finally was able to catch up (due to some prodding by China) with Naruto episodes (the excitement of which was spoiled a little by spoilers from China) but no harm done it was still exciting and I am currently waiting, gripping the edge of my seat, for the next episode when my funny-looking hero will defeat that ugly villain and his stupidness with his osteoblasts! Oh Naruto and your funny scientific explanations. I wish school had funny diagrams that explained everything. And there I've brought the subject back to school again. Pathetic. I need a vacation.


1 Comments:
Pathetic indeed =]
On the flip side...6 hours gone? 6 hours gained, yo. Trust me, in 20 yeras or so, you'll be dying to do another controls lab, with a FRIEND you may not have seen in a while - you'll be dying to get chocolate from a brown man that you may or may not have kept in contact with - you'll be wishing to have ppl come help you in your time of need - living with a good friend (WHEN WILL YOU DO THIS AGAIN? A FRIEND WHO LIVES 2 FEET AWAY FROM YOU?) with a crazy ass boyfriend (chiachi) =] Friends walking in and out of the building, boyfriend 5 mins away...university is the life, yo =]
Post a Comment
<< Home