Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Monday, June 02, 2008

In transit: Seoul Incheon Airport

Exhausted and sleepy and really quite tired
But finally excited, by travel inspired!

SEOUL, KOREA to PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA

June 2, 2008

Just got into Seoul -- 18 hours in transit now, and access to internet. The leg from Toronto to Vancouver was fine, of course, but the flight from Vancouver to Seoul was terrible. It was about 11 hours, so not the longest flight I've ever been on, but definitely the most uncomfortable. I was seated beside someone I didn't know, so sleeping was a bit cramped, and there was an annoying spoiled kid sitting behind me who kept kicking my seat. Not to mention that the brat reached over and closed my window when I opened it. I opened it back. No BS from no brat. Then glared at his mother.


But overall, I'm in pretty good spirits, and my mood is definitely improving, and while I'm not completely excited yet, I'm definitely getting there. My head is swimming though, because I'm so tired.

Seoul Incheon airport is so interesting...JC has already bought a couple of snacks (a rice drink called "Nostalgic" and a chocolate bar) which were...strange...TH is a little grumpy because she's tired...and I'm in fun mode, so I'm bouncing off the walls -- though admittedly not with the same amount of rebound you'd expect from me since, again, I'm tired.

Leaving for Phnom Penh in a couple of hours. So tired.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home