Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A shaky step forward

And out of fear I now am shaking
A giant step that here I'm taking
It's strange, that life has made me frugal
(But for survival, maybe useful)
With my feelings, thoughts, and care
But maybe now it's time I share

I just wanted to give a loud shout out to some people...partly for them, mostly for me, because this is actually a pretty big step.

Back when I was working at OW, someone found out I had a blog (don't exactly remember how, but anyways, sleuthily, they did) and asked me for the address. I kind of didn't really answer this way or that, and in the end, ignored the request and it was all good and fine because this guy worked in our Middle East office and I never saw him again. So...good decision.

Anyways, something went up on my Facebook page a few months back and two people from med school found out about Sideways Perspectives. And they asked me for the address. And I conveniently "forgot" about it. It's always so much easier to keep your parallel lives separate.

I think with this blog, the reason I've always been able to so free and open on it was because I know the audience. I'm pretty sure it's gotten smaller over the years, but I know who reads it. And even back in engsci, when more of my classmates were reading, that was always fine with me, because I felt like I was always on the same page with all of you -- we all felt the same way about school, and even if we disagreed on other things, I never felt judged by engsci people. Not once. Never. Go ahead and search the archives :)

But now, these two people that want to read my blog came knocking again yesterday, and I responded in the positive. They're two of the people I really like at school (and maybe they dislike more people in the class than even I do!) and I decided to forge ahead and give them the address. I'm a little nervous about sharing all this with people in another sphere of my life, but I suppose, there's nothing terribly offensive that I've written, (*breathe*) here goes.

So...welcome to craziness that's inside my head, MV and LW!

1 Comments:

At June 01, 2008 11:02 PM, Blogger Graymond said...

ho noes! more people!
better leave angrier comments!

have a succcessssffful trip in Azia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home