Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

SH 1, OW 0

Well I don't have a penny to my name
I've a smile on my face just the same
And you don't believe it
No you don't believe it

My apartment is small, yes it's true
And I don't have as many shoes as you
And you just can't see it
How I could enjoy it

Well I'm satisfied
Yes I'm satisfied
And I just don't know
How I could want anymore than this

Every Monday you jump on an airplane
And only use maybe half of your brain
And you're tired of it
Yeah you're tired of it

Though I'm poor there are riches I own
Intangible, but in hardship I've grown
You don't understand it
That I really love it

Well I'm satisfied
Yes I'm satisfied
And I just don't know
How I could want anymore than this

So go back to your filthy rich life
I don't want any part of that stif--ling job
Well I just don't see it
How you can stand it

Well I'm satisfied
Yes I'm satisfied
And I just don't know
How I could want anymore than this

No, I don't want anymore than this

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home