At Least I'm Not Alone
Turns out I'm not the only one
Who's given up all sleep and fun
To live the dream and laugh and cry
And be another failure engsci
So I was bored about five minutes ago, feeling the need to act out, or complain, or maybe just give up on the studying and go to sleep (my biomaterials exam is tomorrow and since I figure I'll never be quite ready for it, I might as well forget about it). So instead, like the good girl I am, I decided to google "engsci." Figured it would be interesting what I found. And I came across the Urban Dictionary website, and found that there was indeed an entry for "engsci," which was pretty funny. Then in a flash of brilliance, I decided to look up "Fucked," and if you click on the link, you'll see the interestingness that I saw. Check under definition number 2.
Hahaha, looks like someone got there before us...and it makes me feel a little less alone. And you know, in the end, sometimes that's all we need, to know that we don't suffer by ourselves, and to realize that our burdens are not unique. So anyways, once you've looked up that definition, check out the one for EngSci, because it's also fairly entertaining. Whoever wrote the definition had a sense of humour too, because it looks like they posed as Cheng. I got a good laugh out of that.
Anyways, my point is that while I was feeling a little overwhelmed with all the stuff, it's nice to know that everyone else is sinking along with me, and I won't have to bail water alone :)


1 Comments:
Sarah that's awesome! Good finds! Haha, I loved that the posed as YLC, too, although it would be even funnier if YLC did it herself.
Post a Comment
<< Home