Iron Ring Pictures
Apologies go out to all who wait patiently
Perhaps this is salt in a wound that is sore
But understand all the emotion insurgent; see
The good time we had and for you what's in store
I finally uploaded all my pictures from my camera. Which is huge for me because being the procrastination-bent, lazy ass, put-it-off person I am, I can finally take some new pictures and start working on my three year old new year's resolution to take more pictures. Sadly, I've got pictures from the summer in my camera.
Anyways, thought I'd share pictures for everyone who was there to celebrate getting our iron rings together, and for those who weren't able to make it to the party that night. Props to the PEYers who made it out, that was truly awesome of you to share this with us.
The Berj Girls! Hear us complain and curse!

I think they both smell. Or something, I'm not entirely sure.

Here's one of my personal favourites. I HAD to include one of Val because told me on Iron Ring night that he likes my blog. He invented (I think he was slightly tipsy) this crazy russian-goes-iron-ring shot. And he was so excited:
"You take your iron ring, you put it in the vodka, and you take the shot! And you can't swallow your ring!"
It was great to watch. So here's him and a bunch of others preparing to take the shot.



1 Comments:
woooooooooooooo pictures!! yay! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home