Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tim Hortons -- The Sequel

Looks like it's just that I can't get a break
So many cups that my dignity's at stake
And hopefully losing hasn't got me too sore
Cause I'm sure that a FLATSCREEN for me is in store


So this is part deux of the Crusade against Tim Horton's, the Inquisition into whether or not Tim Horton's is lying about actually having prizes available, and perhaps it's time to burn Timmy's at the stake.

Because I have yet to win this year. If you recall from reading my blog last year around this time, I did not win at all. And to add injury to insult...well I burned my tongue on my Tim Horton's hot smoothie on Wednesday and didn't win.

"Please try again."

They used to say "Sorry, please try again," but it looks like Tim Horton's can no longer even feign sympathy for me. I think they like watching me lose. At least they're polite, with the "please" except we just don't know how long that manners are going to last. Next year it'll be something like "Try again, fucker..." and in 2008 maybe they'll tack something on the end "Try again, fucker...haha lose AGAIN."

I am, however, slightly placated because I found a winning rim in the ECF lab a few weeks ago. Already ripped off of the cup...I got a donut out of it. I should get bonus points for not having purchased that one. I mean...I found it, how great is that. 20 mega bonus points for me.

Anyways, I came across this picture this week and it made me feel a little better. At least life's not like that. In that case...I wouldn't want to win. To everyone who can't win anything in Roll Up the Rim to Win:

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 10:13 AM, Blogger epn said...

i was tempted to roll up the rim on an empty cup in the ecf lab, but i was like - "ew - its like someone else's saliva on my hand"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home