Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Popular with the girls

I have to admit I'm a little surprised
It's something I'd only expect from a flick
Surreal and contrived and each detail devised
But no -- it was real: I was checked out by a chick.

Or so I thought.

Last night was frosh nite so naturally I was looking forward to a night of fun and dancing with the girls at the Guvernment, seeing some people who I haven't seen the entire summer, and some general debauchery and partaying as it were. Which...I may have gotten a little too much of.

It was fun, had a great time, I love seeing everyone all uninhibited, dancing like no one's watching even though they know everyone is...I love watching people who can't dance and don't care, there's something almost spiritual about it, haha. Everyone was having a blast, Kun even came over to dance with us for a while (I think he liked being surrounded by four girls, but whatever).

We'd been on the dance floor for about an hour and a half when I look over my left shoulder, still grooving, and this blonde girl smiles at me. I (being a friendly type) smile back at her. And then I realized what kind of smile she had sent me. Oops. I backed away. Slowly. And no longer grooving.

Later, Raymond asks me if I saw the girl who had checked me out. Yeah, I told him, she even smiled at me. He had a good laugh at this because apparently it's funny and entertaining and a good thing. Whatever. I asked him what he thought of the girl. He says that she had a good body, but not so nice with the face (at which my feminine roots inwardly groaned but that's besides the point). But wait. The girl who smiled at me...was neither pretty nor had a good body.

"She was white, right?"

"Nope, asian girl."

WHAT?

So I was not checked out by one, but two girls.

Apparently I was smilingly propositioned by one girl and checked out up and down by another.

Apparently the girls like me.

Told John right after. His reaction?

"Was she hot?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home