Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Would you for world peace?

Four friends and a situation hypothetical,
Solutions with stipulations theoretical
Proove gender-based deviations antithetical
And culminates in an acclamation heretical.

I have this video from a little while ago (March maybe?) that I really wanted to share with everyone. Since we don't get all that much spaceon the utor server, I'll have it posted for a couple of days, but it'll be removed within two or three days and a replaced with a transcript, because I fully intend to be posting more videos in the future.

So here's the lead-in. The four of us (Emily, Chiachi, John, and myself) were sitting around one evening discussing important international events, i.e. release of Backstreet Boys newest cd, Britney Spears getting pregnant, etc. And that's when Chiachi came up with another of his hypothetical situations (a sort of "would you if..."). For those who know Chiachi, you know that there is great danger in him bringing these up...if only because it starts a long drawn out albeit funny conversation. For those of you who don't know him...well you will soon.

So here's the question: "Would Chiachi and John do each other to cure cancer and for world peace?"

Check out their answer: Chiachi and John discuss world peace.

Let me know what you think guys. If you like this sort of thing...well, I've got more where that came from and I'd be happy to post it.

3 Comments:

At May 30, 2005 10:12 PM, Blogger Andeeeeeeeee said...

Oh my goodness..i'm salivating with anticipation as this thing downloads...

-Andy

 
At May 30, 2005 10:15 PM, Blogger Andeeeeeeeee said...

LoL...that's just too much... hahahah.
Pure joax...PURE JOAX.

 
At May 31, 2005 9:08 AM, Blogger Em said...

I stand by what I've said many times before...I have no boyfriend...Chiachi who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home