Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I've been tainted by Tony

Forever been poisoned in purity of mind
Tony your blog has been ever so unkind!
Usually only enlightening -- but
Today has exposed to me some disgusting smut!

I just have to say that I read Tony's blog about the Dirty Sanchez...and being stupid and innocent and gullible I went ahead and googled it (like he said to). Which in hindsight, was really stupid but, let's face it, I can be really stupid. Anyways...that was the nastiest thing I've ever heard of. And it just goes to show that curiosity really does kill the cat. So...thanks Tony...at least you gave me something to laugh about. Preyed on my curiosity, but made me laugh nonetheless.

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2005 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sincere apologies. okay, maybe not so sincere. but still.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home