Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

My first photoblog post

I finally got around to it
I realize I've been slow;
But suck with software -- oh I'm shit
And I was scared of Hello.

So, I've finally got the guts to download Hello and try and figure out how the hell you post pictures on your blog. It took me a long while, I realize, but I'm inherently scared of new programs and of trying to figure out how to use them. But without furthur ado...



I'd like to you all to meet Pam the Pomello. I know that some of you may already be acquainted with her, but for those of you who aren't, this is my good friend Pam who was born around Christmas and then devoured around New Year's.

Now a little bit about Hello. It looked really user friendly, but I think I'll be the judge of that. I'm hopeless when it comes to using new programs. It takes me twice as long as it takes the average person to figure out how to use them. Possibly because I refuse to use Help (but that's only because it tends to confuse me more) but mostly because I'm slow. So here's my problem with this program: I didn't realize that you had to log in to blogger from Hello. It took me 15 minutes to figure that out. For the previous 15, I couldn't understand why in tarnations I could add pictures to Hello but I couldn't send them to my blog. Unbelievably subtle. Stupid. I thought that the blogger.com website thing was just a picture representing BloggerBot. Yeah, I'm dumb, I know. But I don't care because Pomello Pam is my friend and is now a part of my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home