Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Punversations

My brother has been up-in-arms
And left me naught but quite alarmed
For recently it seems his fun
Is found in making up new puns

It's like they follow me around. I figured that with the school year over, I wouldn't have to worry about people making pun "jokes" left, right, and centre, and then my brother today went on a punning spree that left me dazed and confused and wanting to do nothing else except share them on my blog. Here's the recount:

Kevin: Sarah, why do they call him "Darth?"
Sarah: I don't know, Kev.
K: Hey...do you know what Darth Maul's hobby is?
S: Nope.
K: Shopping!!!
S: Uh...oh. Ha.
K: Hahahahahaha...that was a punny joke.
S: *grooooan*

There have been a few more here and there today, but I can't remember most of them, because he kept on using his "punny" one, so anything else was sort of in its shadow.

At least he doesn't tell math/science/physics puns.

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2005 8:56 PM, Blogger tarsaye said...

Oh...my...goodness. Is that Cauchy?! Why do you post such madness on my blog?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home