With Fly Open
I've never claimed that I was smooth
And neither am I cool
But none before me's ever shown
How much I am a fool.
In hopes of garnering forgiveness for the fact that I haven't blogged in a million and a half years, I have a treat for any one who actually reads my blog, even though I've been terrible about the updating. That being...a really embarrasing story about me, followed by a story I wrote last week.
Although, if the short story comes after, that really means that it's above in the blog, so maybe it'll get read first...whatever, too complicated, I was never able to visualize all this stupid 3D calculus stuff. That's right...life's as complicated as calculus.
So...first the really embarrassing story, I guess. Yeah, so...turns out I walked around all day with my fly open. Yes, 'tis true...with my fly open. If it's any consolation (to whom? to me?), I was wearing very nice, and brightly coloured pink underwear under my totally open and exposed jeans.
I didn't know this actually happened to people in real life. I mean, people have their fly down in tv all the time and whatever, but seriously, tell me who above the age of 6 forgets to zip up their fly? Oh yeah, that's right, I can name someone -- me.
Anyways, it was after DSP when I stood up and realized that it was all drafty and it occurred to me to check my jeans and lo and behold there it was, my fly open in all its glory. And I hastily flew to the rescue of my fly.
Right. Still not old enough to even dress myself.
Hello world...wait till you meet me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home