Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Vindicated!

Gypped of free coffee, my feelings I'll fetter
But walking the next day I joyously found
Redemption in something oh so much better
They couldn't fool me the second time round...

So I noticed this sign in front of the insufferable Coffee Time that screwed me out of free coffee. Actually saw it the day of the Grand Opening right beside the Free Coffee sign, but didn't really take much notice.



And then the next day on my long hot trek up University, I noticed the writing scrawled above this, the most crappiest sign in the world, made even crappier by the fact that it's in front of a shiny new Coffee Time. Yeah, go ahead, click on the picture to magnify. What's that written above the "Coffee Time Bagel.49"? It says "Cigrate + room." I think. I can only assume that means they have a smoking area.

At least it's slight consolation to me that the people who effectively stole my coffee are idiots who can't spell or read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home