Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Off to PP

I'm off to Phnom Penh for a couple of days
I'm glad to be getting a moment away
From the solace that's Kep -- to return to the track!
Be sure to check here, on Wed when I'm back
For there's nowhere to log onto cyberspace there
(And anyway I'll be too busy to care)
I'll act like a tourist, I'll sight all the sees
And when I return, I'll be with the two P's

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 02, 2008 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry up and return.
We don't have time to burn.
Waiting Waiting for an update on your travels.
So hurry up before we start to unravel.

Waiting, waiting with anticipation.............

 
At July 03, 2008 8:05 PM, Blogger tarsaye said...

that's pretty good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home