Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

About to get updated...

I've taken a hiatus and been a little lazy
But with upcoming posts you'll see it's been crazy

Sorry for the delay in getting the rest of the travelogue posts up and about, but things have been nuts with the start of the new job and everything. So in order to keep up my blog and not lose sight of the China blogging, I've added links to the China posts on the index pane on the right, and I'll add links to the China posts as they go up. You can just keep and eye out for what's been added and click and read and stuff...and that will allow me to get a move on and blog about stuff that's actually going on in my life too, like the start of my new job (two weeks ago -- hopefully I'll blog about it tomorrow) and my recent business trip to Boston.

Anyways, the only reason I'm doing it this way is because I wanted all the China stuff in chronological order, so they'll always be below the more recent stuff...but you can always check the links on the right...see you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home