Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Boo...internet woes

It's hard to be getting internet access
And so far there's been a lack of success
But please please stay tuned because I will return
And have pictures to post, and keyboards to burn

An update perhaps (I've been writing my journal
So I've not forgot anything in day or nocturnal):
In Bangkok right now, and leaving today
I'm headed for Thailand's north, far away

Angkor was great -- words insufficient!
From temple to temple, was like on a mission
Then a hellish bus ride to Bangkok city
And I see it's a place that's both crazy and pretty

More details to come, for that I do swear
(And congrats out to John -- for any that care,
My Dad had a birthday, while I was marooned)
So please keep on reading, and do stay tuned!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home