Sideways Perspectives and Other Observances

It's so all about just having adventures.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Leaving Kep behind

I'm setting off on journeys far but I would be remiss
If I said I were joyful and my thoughts so full of bliss
For though it started small and tiny it has grown, developed
The place within my heart for Kep and people there, enveloped

Thankful I'm for all I've changed and changes done on me
And feel so fortunate for opportunities to see
The countryside, the rural life, and everything between
I'll take with me for all my days the images I've seen

An on! to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and then Korea
I hope that one day I'll be back -- so Kep, till then, I'll see ya!
And so I bid farewell to sun, and sea, and skies, and laughter
And in my travels to hope to find comparison hereafter

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home